Dr Rebecca Healey MBBS, MSc, RNutr
Medical Doctor: 6 year training for MBBS Medicine qualifying with honours from Hull York Medical School, with medical elective in Immunology.
NHS Medicine: 5 years NHS hospital experience across a number of different specialties including Respiratory Medicine, Acute Medicine, Elderly Care, Psychiatry, and Vascular Surgery.
Nutrition: Human Nutrition Masters Degree with distinction from Chester University. Trained in the used of low FODMAP diets for IBS with Monash University.
Functional Medicine: Trained with the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Professional Registration & Memberships
- Registered Medical Practitioner: GMC
- Registered Nutritionist: AFN
- Member Institute for Functional Medicine
- Member British Association for Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine
- Member Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Qualifications & Training
- Medicine MBBS (Hons): Hull York Medical School
- Human Nutrition MSc: University of Chester
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP): Institute of Functional Medicine
- Trained in the use of low FODMAP diets for IBS: Monash University