Dr Rebecca Healey MBBS, MSc, ANutr
Medical Doctor: 6 year training for MBBS Medicine qualifying with honours from Hull York Medical School, with elective in Immunology.
NHS Medicine: 4 years NHS hospital experience across a number of different specialities including Respiratory Medicine, Acute Medicine, Elderly Care, Psychiatry, and Vascular Surgery.
Nutrition: Human Nutrition Masters Degree with distinction from Chester University. Trained in the used of low FODMAP diets for IBS with Monash University.
Complementary Therapies: Trained in Medical Acupuncture with the British Medical Acupuncture Society.
- Registered Medical Practitioner: General Medical Council
- Registered Associate Nutritionist: Association for Nutrition
- Member of the UK Health Coaches Association
- Member of the Nutrition Society
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Associate Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine
- Medicine MBBS (Hons): Hull York Medical School
- Health Coach Certification: National Society of Health Coaches
- Human Nutrition MSc: University of Chester
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP): Institute of Functional Medicine
- Trained in the use of low FODMAP diets for IBS: Monash University