What I offer
Functional Medicine: I use a functional medicine approach, which means paying close attention to root causes, as well as symptoms – acknowledging the role of nutrition, genetics, life experiences, stress, toxins, and environment.
Medical Background: My medical training and experience as an NHS Hospital doctor ensures I have full understanding of the implications of your ongoing conditions and am able to advise on potential nutrient/ supplement and medication interactions.
Nutrition: I have a Masters degree in nutrition and keep up to date with the latest developments in nutritional medicine research. This enables me to fully analyse your current nutritional status and advise on adjustments.
Your first consultation
Your first online video consultation with Dr Rebecca will last approximately 60 minutes. It will include:
- Medical and lifestyle history assessment
- In depth review of current symptoms and health timeline
- Review of current medications and evaluation of any potential nutrient interactions
- Recommendations on further clinical tests where necessary
- Recommendations on complementary therapies where necessary
Following your consultation, you will be sent a bespoke functional medicine report and treatment plan, including advice on nutrition and supplementation where necessary. Tailored lifestyle medicine resources will be included.